Finding the best people to fuel the renewable industry
What is Phillip Riley?
Established in 2010, Phillip Riley is the first recruitment firm focused exclusively on the Renewable Energy sector in Australia.
Our team utilises digital technologies and are equipped with the latest recruitment technology and data science tools to ensure they match the ideal candidate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We pride ourselves on building meaningful connections with associations in the renewables sector, ensuring we have a clear understanding of our clients’ recruitment needs so we can deliver exceptional services.
Executive Recruitment and Retained Search
Our Role Specialisations
Phillip Riley assists customers with C-Level & Board appointments.
I am looking for talent
I am looking for a job
What people say about us
Meet Our Team
How To Buy The Best Solar Battery For Your Home
How To Buy The Best Solar Battery For Your Home We can all agree how much solar batteries have grown in the past few years. It’s safe to say they have a very bright future … Read more
3 Energy Jobs That Can Lead to Great Careers
Let Phillip Riley Place You
As a dedicated specialist in the energy jobs recruitment field, Phillip Riley has assisted many individuals to find their dream job. These prospects have also been able to excel and progress their careers in energy … Read more
Advantages of Working in the Renewable Energy Sector
Worked hard on those qualifications and found yourself looking for the opportunity to work in the Renewable Energy sector? There are a multitude of reasons to take the step into the Renewable Energy sector, and … Read more
Recruiting for Energy Jobs
Wind Farm Jobs
We Offer Assistance With Wind Farm Jobs
The renewable energy sector is technologically very fast-moving. New advances in better efficiency require ongoing education and skill updates by technicians and management. It is sometimes challenging to find the right personnel for a new construction venture or for qualified persons to remain in the loop with the various companies’ expansion plans. We assist both companies and individuals with the best placement in wind farm jobs.
The Scoop on Offshore Wind Farms
An offshore wind farm offers the same benefits as a similar farm located on land. It produces clean, sustainable energy and does not emit carbon dioxide or require dangerous fuels. Yet, it is not without its unique challenges.
- The wind conditions offshore are more consistent than on land, equating to more reliable and predictable energy production. The tides and the constant wave action present a problem, especially during severe storms. The salt air also dictates a regular maintenance schedule at a shorter interval than for land-based farms. Overall, however, the increased power generation greatly outweighs the unique challenges.
- The formation of micro-climates at the site of the wind farm is negligible. If the farm is located beyond the horizon to minimise its visual impact, then the effect on birds is also minimal. The pylons usually act as artificial reefs for fish.
- It requires special skills and good management to run and maintain an offshore wind farm profitably. Acquiring such skilled technicians, engineers and managerial personnel for wind energy jobs is often a challenge for companies. We take the hassle out of finding the best middle and senior-level personnel in all the various fields.
Our Service for Wind Farm Recruitment
We screen individuals who submit their details for inclusion on our database to provide companies with only the candidates that will add value to the business. Although we focus solely on the renewable energy sector, it does not mean that we find jobs only for engineers. The industry requires diverse skills but with knowledge of the unique requirements necessary for success.
- We scrutinise every item on a submitted CV, and this practice enables us to verify the actual skills and accomplishments of the individual. We also assist with including relevant information for a specific sector in case the candidate did not realise its benefit to future employment.
- Complete background checks are an essential part of the recruitment process. Past behaviour is an excellent indicator of an individual’s attitude towards authority and responsibility. We only place upstanding workers with companies, as we know how a bad apple can damage productivity and a reputation.
- We also conduct behavioural interviews, as some jobs require special mental abilities from candidates that qualifications alone don’t reflect. This interview format is vital for offshore wind jobs where the working conditions add an extra strain on people’s psychological health.
About Phillip Riley for Offshore Wind Recruitment
We are a recruitment firm focusing on the renewable energy sector in Australia and New Zealand. We build lasting relationships with both companies and candidates by following up on all placements that we have done. Our methods ensure that our services are in line with the expectations of candidates and the requirements of companies.
- We handle the placement of both permanent employees and specialist contract staff. For the latter, we also offer contract and payroll services. This service alleviates the need for your HR and accounting departments to keep track of every short-term worker.
- We advertise new job openings internally on our website, but we also offer packages for more broad advertising to require specialist skills not available through our database of candidates.
- We work with candidates to successfully transition from the fossil energy sector to the renewable energy sector. There is some overlap of skills, but the big difference usually lies in the applicable laws that regulate the two industries.
Phillip Riley is a dedicated wind energy recruitment agency in Australia. We connect the best engineering and executive talent with top companies through the applications of modern digital technologies and data science tools. Companies know that our candidates can do the work and excel and support sustainable energy objectives for a cleaner future.
Contact us if you seek wind energy jobs in Australia or if your company needs qualified and proven employees.